Sunday, November 23, 2008

wee!

I'm happy.

Okay, well not entirely "happy" happy, but I guess that's probably the best way to put it.

Let me rephrase that.

I'm fine.

I never thought I'd be able to gather up all the courage to talk about something that I've been keeping to myself for a while. I mean, the last three weeks have been awfully strange for me. I've already reached the point when I don't seem to understand myself anymore. It's like I don't know why things just don't seem to fall into place lately. I am so lost.

But, really. I think I'm okay now. Maybe all I really needed was to just talk to someone -- or maybe to anyone for that matter -- just so I could understand myself better.

1 comments:

SD said...

haha. the saddest thing that could ever happen to you is when you start to tell yourself your okay. it means there ain't nobody there to comfort you. you kow... help you out when you feel sexy haha. or wipe your tears. hehe. even you know just share a bed in a cold night. :p