Thursday, March 6, 2008

random thoughts...



am living like I am dying I am laughing like I am crying I am letting go, like I am still trying I am okay like I am not fine I realize its all in the past like a feeling it could have last, I think I have moved on like there is nowhere I belong,


I’ve forgotten the meaning of a kiss, like it meant the taste of your lips I think of sunshine, but I imagine an eclipse. I know life will bring more, like leaving me behind a closed door, I'll survive every pain, like dying every night was not a fun game, I stay awake in sleep, like I have more promises to keep.


I believed every word you said, like beautiful lies didn't exist. Heartache is only imaginary, like I'm begging for a cure, its not like you're never happy again, like I can recall the last time I was, it hurts but its not the end of the world, like there is more to lose? life is not just about 'love', like love is all there is to life.

0 comments: