Thursday, March 6, 2008

shattered and forgotten.






Trapped within, and barely breathing.I have lost everything I once believed in.Lost inside, my heart has hidden.I won’t trust again, it is forbidden.Imploring darkness entreats my body for a place to dwell.Numb with grief, I beseech the stain to spread, hollowing me out like a shell.Sequestered with my shattered illusions, my endless memories,


Alone I break as I watch my dreams fragment around me.Newly deranged, you have left me feeling forever disgraced.Isolated figure, you ended my existence, causing me to vanish without a trace.This is what you did to me my beautiful and sadistic lie.You’re the cause, the reason why I no longer wish to stay alive.Trapped within, and barely breathing.I have lost everything I once believed in


.Lost inside, my heart has hidden.I won’t trust again, it is forbidden.Nothingness is slowly overtaking my soul.Unrequited wrongs only adding to this vacant holeMadness offers my mind a powerful escape with its divine presence.Beautiful chaos all around as my spirit at last decides to rest.

0 comments: