Friday, July 4, 2008

something that is worth posting..

its 11:44 pm. Im kinda exhausted right now, i just got home... I hosted our Mr.&Ms Polsci 08, And the results were very frustrating :D the freshmen beat the seniors! *puke* crap. anyways, im having bubblegum flavored ice cream right now, from cup& saucer ... it makes me feel good, though really today was such a LONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG DAY!


.. and so yeah! did i do so much rantings? blame it all to my slim fit havaianas slipper.. which do more harm than good. *sigh* hehe
and before I finally hit the bed.. i want to share this video.. which is worth posting really, and makes us think and ponder...I personally need stuffs like this at the end of my day . :D

im coping up,.. and im happy. But I still miss him so bad. *sigh*

here's the video.. I hope You like it. Good nyt. :)



0 comments: