Friday, July 11, 2008

scribbled the crap..

Oh man.

From the previous post, I seemed to have messed things up from bad to worse.

Oh hell. I really suck at explaining things like these. 0_o

Why on earth did I even bother to, anyway. Everything just seems to go right over people's heads (they all think they're doing me a favor ahaha). No matter what I say, someone's still bound to drag the issue out to where it started and I have to go full circle again.

Just like the fact that not matter how much I eat, someone's still bound to complain that I don't eat enough. No matter how early or late I go to bed, someone's still bound to say that I never get enough sleep or I sleep too much. And no matter how I try to chuck things out of my head, they still manage to find themselves back in.

For heaven's sake, why bother?

Just fall on my head, you worthless dirty-white ceiling, you. You're a sight for sore eyes.

Eh.

Of course I'm rambling. Haha. What else is there to do?

Oh man.

0 comments: