Sunday, May 17, 2009

almost lovers. =)

Your smile greeted me as I stepped out of the house. It was warm, radiant and contagious. You had me grinning as I made my way towards you. Your eyes never left mine as I closed in. You reached for my hand as we walked along the street. We laughed and talked and laughed some more; all the while stealing glimpses from one another like we were so into each other. It really felt that way. Other people smiled approvingly as they saw us together. It's not everyday you see these things, right? I think you noticed them staring as well because you pressed your hand tighter on mine and flashed me a smile. Cute.

There was something different in you that I can't put a finger on. But I'm not complaining. Not when even for that brief moment, you've made me feel so... special. It's nothing that I've ever felt before. Cliche, I know but it's true.

And then it had to rain.

"uli na ta tsik"


1 comments:

flipt said...

LOL. sa last na unta nimu gibutang iya pic....for a moment there i thought u were going pedophile on me... haha...