Monday, May 18, 2009

pissed. tsk.

I seldom get infuriated. I may not be blessed with the patience of a preschool teacher but I believe that I'm a fairly tolerant and reasonable person. But there are really circumstances that push my buttons. Not the good buttons, mind you. Thus, I sometimes end up saying things, hurtful things, to those who have dared triggered it. Don't get me wrong, it takes a lot to get me really angry.oftentimes, i just don't mind!But when I get mad, don't expect me to hold back and stay cordial. The most you can get from me is subtle sarcasm unless you're obviously, unbelievably thick and do a repeat.

I am not sorry for what I did. My reactions were really well-grounded. It is hard to be kind to people whom you know harbors bad blood to you for the most absurd reasons.

Too bad, they won't get to see that I can be sweeter than honey.


and to all the nurses assigned at ER, Mercy Hospital. Die, bitches!

2 comments:

flipt said...

hi bai...so sorry about yesterday, la ko naka-adto mercy...naputlan mi kuryente! i had to go to ilpi... daghan kaau ug tao kay tingputlanan season na man diay gahapon.. x_x karon pa jud nabalkik amo kuryente...ehehehe.. XD

- - - florence said...

lol!

it's okay bai. nag online man ko before mi naglakaw, k ra. hehe dali ra man pud kaayo!

yabyou.